Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The Annual Global Meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society, Seoul, South Korea 05/11/2023 – 07/11/2023, has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 19.0 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at https://www.ama-assn.org/education/ama-pra-credit-system/agreement-european-union-medical-specialties-uems
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/cpd/providers/international-accreditation-agreements-e
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Describe the latest information in treatment strategies for endometrial cancer.
- Identify educational resources, networks, and others for the exchange of knowledge and learning about gynecological cancer.
- Discuss translational research and clinical trials in gynecological cancers.
- Address novelties in surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy in the treatment of gynecological malignancies.
- Discuss the current status and future prospects of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in cervical cancer.
- Enhance new relationships with colleagues with common interests throughout the world.
IGCS 2023 is the global meeting place for clinical practitioners, researchers, and clinical researchers in the field of gynecological oncology and its sub-specialties. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit-claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before 1 February 2024:
- Access the online system via the following link HERE
- Complete the anonymous online evaluation.
- Complete the credit claim form and submit it.
- The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download and/or print to retain for your personal records
- Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
- Kindly note that the IGCS 2023 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest are resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
View disclosure information here.
Industry Support Disclosure
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations is made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- View a list of all industry supporters here.
- View detailed programs for all Industry Sessions here.
Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practices in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.