Owner of the data
Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the igcsmeeting.com site is: International Gynecologic Cancer Society (IGCS)
3. Place of data processing
5. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is the test rate in an automated form and collected in separate aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be the test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly include personal data as described IP, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users or activities that are harmful or constitute a crime. These data are never used for the user or user profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purpose of data processing
Data provided by the user
Social Network Plugin
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art.15 EU Regulation), their updating (art.7, co. 3, letter A of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art.16 EU Regulation), applied (art.7, co. 3 lett. a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the processing procedure that concerns the interest (art.18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their processing (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those who are the data are been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or carried out a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
– genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
– data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for disclosing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, entities and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the data subject or analyzing consumer habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in special databases managed with electronic instruments and relating to the risk of economic solvency, the balance sheet, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT