- You can bring your slides to the Speakers’ Ready Room (SRR) on a USB stick. The SRR is located on the 2nd floor of the meeting venue and will be clearly signposted onsite. Please refer to the next section for the SRR opening hours.
- You are asked to only use the meeting computers in the session halls for presentation purposes. We will not be able to support lecture slides presented on personal computers.
- Please note that your slides must be finalized and ready on the day of your session.*
- Please upload your presentation slides in the SRR as soon as you arrive at the venue in the morning and at least 1 hour before the start of the session.
- If you combine video clips with PowerPoint, please make sure to test it in the SRR during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session and at least 2 hours before the start of the session. In the SRR, a technician will assist you in checking whether the sound and picture from the video are transmitted well. Please make sure to repeat the test again during the break before your session in the session hall at the AV table to avoid technical issues.
*Please note that in accordance with the CME/CPD accreditation requirements, you may be requested to submit your presentation slides in advance of the meeting via email. Furthermore, oral and short oral abstract presenters are required to send their slides via email by October 10, 2023, for review by the session moderators. In such cases, you will be contacted directly by the Meeting Organizers with more information. Sending the slides via email is only for review purposes and you are still required to upload the slides in the Speakers’ Ready Room onsite at least 1 hour before your session.